Project New Jersey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project New Jersey

P [n] J

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reason for the New Section

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pulp
Admin
Pulp

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Reason for the New Section Empty
PostSubject: Reason for the New Section   Reason for the New Section Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2008, 2:49 am

The forum above this on the main PNJ Index I think will best be used for suggestions from the general public, as soon as we get a general public.

If we have an idea coming from one of you guys that we seriously want to consider, type it here.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Pulp
Back to top Go down
Chaoz
Admin
Chaoz

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Reason for the New Section   Reason for the New Section Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2009, 2:52 pm

will do
Back to top Go down
onetouch

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Reason for the New Section   Reason for the New Section Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2009, 11:57 pm

We should do something that we could benefit from.

Like make a lot of money off of. Or do something that can help us get into college

that sounded gay. but its an idea
Back to top Go down
Pulp
Admin
Pulp

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Reason for the New Section   Reason for the New Section Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2009, 1:07 am

yeah ive thought about something like that.....i dont know about the college part. i mean if you can come up with something im in. The money making thing, im sure we could all come up with some kind of scam. Lol well have a meeting this weekend i think. Hopefully we can get everyone together and we can all come up with something.
Back to top Go down
fly double N

fly double N

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Reason for the New Section   Reason for the New Section Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2009, 1:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reason for the New Section   Reason for the New Section Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reason for the New Section
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project New Jersey :: Projects :: Past, Present, & Future :: Original N[j]P Members :: Serious Future Projects-
Jump to: