Project New Jersey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project New Jersey

P [n] J

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TRAXXAS RC Boat

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pulp
Admin
Pulp

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-09-29

TRAXXAS RC Boat Empty
PostSubject: TRAXXAS RC Boat   TRAXXAS RC Boat Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2009, 6:16 pm

Have we decided if we are going to be having an RC Boat placed inside the fin to make it move?

I think it would be a good idea. They are pretty cheap. Around the same price as a gorilla suit.

I would say we should invest in a 'Traxxas Blast". They go for around $159.

You tell me

here's some clips of the Traxxas

Back to top Go down
Chaoz
Admin
Chaoz

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-10-04

TRAXXAS RC Boat Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAXXAS RC Boat   TRAXXAS RC Boat Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2009, 2:05 pm

Looks nice...the only thing i'd worry about, is when you are driving it by people, are they doing to believe that this shark makes the same noise as an engine....?
Back to top Go down
Pulp
Admin
Pulp

TRAXXAS RC Boat Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAXXAS RC Boat   TRAXXAS RC Boat Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2009, 2:22 pm

no./....were not going to get it that close to people. If it was that close then they would also be able to see its made of styrofoam
Back to top Go down
fly double N

fly double N

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-10-05

TRAXXAS RC Boat Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAXXAS RC Boat   TRAXXAS RC Boat Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2009, 10:30 pm

freaken things fast!
Back to top Go down
Jixer

Jixer

Number of posts : 281

TRAXXAS RC Boat Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAXXAS RC Boat   TRAXXAS RC Boat Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2009, 10:47 pm

Look! A shark going 50 MPH! Haha.
Back to top Go down
Pulp
Admin
Pulp

TRAXXAS RC Boat Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAXXAS RC Boat   TRAXXAS RC Boat Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2009, 10:48 pm

haha that would be funny. I think it'll go like 5-10 max
Back to top Go down
Chaoz
Admin
Chaoz

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-10-04

TRAXXAS RC Boat Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAXXAS RC Boat   TRAXXAS RC Boat Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2009, 1:01 am

is this project going to happen? Spring break is over, and this would have been the best time to do it!!! Or is this just going to stay an idea...?
Back to top Go down
VivaFutbol

VivaFutbol

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-02-08

TRAXXAS RC Boat Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAXXAS RC Boat   TRAXXAS RC Boat Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 6:46 pm

Chaoz wrote:
is this project going to happen? Spring break is over, and this would have been the best time to do it!!! Or is this just going to stay an idea...?

I think this is a risky one but if were gunna do it we should form some form of shark body outline, like a shadow underneath so it looks legit.
Back to top Go down
Jixer

Jixer

TRAXXAS RC Boat Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAXXAS RC Boat   TRAXXAS RC Boat Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 9:27 pm

I think we're gunna drop this one.
Back to top Go down
VivaFutbol

VivaFutbol

TRAXXAS RC Boat Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAXXAS RC Boat   TRAXXAS RC Boat Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 8:57 am

Jixer wrote:
I think we're gunna drop this one.

i got a feelin it should be too. before we do we should replaceit with something
Back to top Go down
Pulp
Admin
Pulp

TRAXXAS RC Boat Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAXXAS RC Boat   TRAXXAS RC Boat Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 8:59 am

we are. OTM
Back to top Go down
VivaFutbol

VivaFutbol

TRAXXAS RC Boat Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAXXAS RC Boat   TRAXXAS RC Boat Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 9:11 am

Pulp wrote:
we are. OTM

ok is free lining going to be under the same code name?
Back to top Go down
Jixer

Jixer

TRAXXAS RC Boat Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAXXAS RC Boat   TRAXXAS RC Boat Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 10:03 pm

No sir. Free lining is like another idea outside of PNJ. Or atleast not associate it with PNJ projects. It could be just for fun. But it is a wonderful idea. A zip line kit would be perfect for that. One we can just strap on all sorts of trees and just go.
Back to top Go down
VivaFutbol

VivaFutbol

TRAXXAS RC Boat Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAXXAS RC Boat   TRAXXAS RC Boat Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 12:38 pm

Jixer wrote:
No sir. Free lining is like another idea outside of PNJ. Or atleast not associate it with PNJ projects. It could be just for fun. But it is a wonderful idea. A zip line kit would be perfect for that. One we can just strap on all sorts of trees and just go.

yah thats what im saying and we make like a collaboration of crazy videos

should we buy a kit or make our own so we can adjust it to whatever tree we want?
Back to top Go down
Jixer

Jixer

TRAXXAS RC Boat Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAXXAS RC Boat   TRAXXAS RC Boat Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 12:50 pm

Maybe modify a kit? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TRAXXAS RC Boat Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAXXAS RC Boat   TRAXXAS RC Boat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRAXXAS RC Boat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project New Jersey :: Projects :: Past, Present, & Future :: Red China-
Jump to: